These are my entries for this week's contest at I Heart Faces. Check out all the other great pics by clicking the button below...
This is my oldest son with my aunt's serval. My aunt has raised him from a cub. He and my son bonded instantly and have been buds ever since. He actually passed away a few months ago from renal failure so these are the last pictures I have of him. He live 21 years which is way above average for his breed.
Pets entry
I struggled a bit with the birthday theme. I had a hard time finding pictures that you knew for sure were at a birthday. Anyway this is my oldest son on his first birthday. At one time this cake was in the shape of a #1. I just love him looking at his goooooey handHappy Birthday Entry

Great photos! I love the one of the serval. They have one at a local pet shop here and they are GORGEOUS animals :)
ReplyDeleteWOW nice captures!
ReplyDeleteI love the animal print blanket to match the cub! This is a great shot!
ReplyDeleteNice shot of a classic bithday-cake disaster.I like that you made it B&W.
ReplyDeleteYour shots are beautiful! TFS
ReplyDeleteGreat birthday shot! Gotta love the first birthdays when they get to dig in to the cake :)
ReplyDeleteThe textures and patterns in both photos are amazing. Great job!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that second one is beautiful. The lighting is PERFECT for b&w.
ReplyDeleteNice! I like the B&W.
ReplyDeleteAww thats so cute!! I love the one of the pet. You almost cant see him. And the kid one is so cute, its like a perfect picture of a little kids birthday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat pet entry! I don't know that I've ever seen one of these before! Awesome! Even better that its in black and white!
ReplyDelete