This week at I heart faces the theme is Wedding Bells, I looked through my photos, but all the pictures I have of wedding are not really worthy of posting. You know there are going to be some amazing wedding shots. They are also having a "just for fun" category. The pictures won't be judge so at some point we can use them again. I had to pick a FUN picture for this one. Last week they had a great little carnival for kids. My kids had such a blast and Isaac wanted a tiger painted on his face. These face painters really did an amazing job! Check out all the fun by clicking the button below!

GREAT shot! I love the color.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is really cool! It's really great!
ReplyDeletenice one.. i love how you captured the colors!
ReplyDeleteWow they did do an amazing job!! Great colors also.
ReplyDeleteThat is an absolute gorgeous shot! Look at those eyes.
ReplyDeleteWhoever did that has some pure talent. Great entry.
ReplyDeleteSuper shot!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!! I am putting mine up tonight!
ReplyDeleteNeat! The colors just pop!
ReplyDeleteoh I absolutely ADORE this picture - it's SO cute and the colors are gorgeous! :-)
ReplyDeleteawesome shot!
ReplyDeletemandi! i love the colors. that's beautiful.
ReplyDeletelove his eyes!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! My sister-in-law had her bridal shots done yesterday, we should have planned to go with her. I'm sure you would have taken a great shot.
ReplyDelete