
I am so excited to finally have the time to enter i heart faces this week. With my launch of my new business, Lou Lou Photography, in mid-Sept., I have been crazy busy. I can't complain. So here is my autumn beauty photo. It was taken when I took my boys to pick out their pumpkins this year. Check out all of the great entries this week!






cute...love the edit!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! I SO wanted pumpkin patch photos this year but it just didn't happen :(
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely photo! Love the composition and the pop of orange color! Cutie pie model, too!
ReplyDeletePumpkin patch photos are the best! I love the composition and lighting.
ReplyDeleteFun cropping.
ReplyDeletenow this is just too sweet!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Also, my son has those same shoes...but he is 6 so they are much bigger ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I love the edit!
ReplyDeleteThis is a winner in my book! ABsolutely perfect
ReplyDeleteAwesome Photo!! He's precious.
ReplyDeleteCute!!!
ReplyDeleteoh fantastic entry. Seriously beautiful - I love the colors, the composition, everything! ;-)
ReplyDeleteOkay...you win...this is my favorite!!! So beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorites too! I think it should definitely be in the top ten! =)
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture.
ReplyDelete