This week's theme at i heart faces is "excited". I loved the sheer joy on Hallie's face when she saw what I pulled out of my camera bag. I'm "excited" to see all the fun entries this week. Click the button bellow and become "excited"!

Just a place to put photos. I started this second blog where I could post photos for feedback and for me.
really great capture!! The lolly is lovely
ReplyDeleteHow fun! This is so perfect! I love the look on her face! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteWow... great shot. Love the lighting and such a real feel of excitment! :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! =) I love her face, it's just as cute as can be.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors! This should be hanging in her play room!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool shot! Love those colors and the selective focus here!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat is the ultimate in excitement! Brilliant move by photographer. :D
ReplyDeleteHeh heh. Now that is one excited little girl.
ReplyDeleteThis is great .... lovely ... makes me :) !!!a
ReplyDeletePerfect! Great composition too! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the colors!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, very sweet and candid!
ReplyDeleteHaha, so colorful and fun. Very nice :)
ReplyDeleteNow that is excited! Love the shallow depth of field! Great photo!
ReplyDelete