Sunday, January 10, 2010

i heart faces Week 2 "Best Face Photo"

Wow, I'm finally back at i heart faces . Things have been so crazy at my house with the holidays and the start of my new business, I haven't had much time for anything else. So now that things are a bit more manageable, I'm trying to catch up on my personal blog and get back to entering the weekly contests. I have really missed it. So here is my best face photo. The whole purpose of this shoot was to photography little Hunter missing his two front teeth. It is such a rite of passage for kids. His mom didn't want to forget how he looked at this stage in his life. It was 30 degrees outside, but he was such a trooper, by the end of the shoot I had named him the boy with a million faces. He is such a little ham.
Check out all of the best face photos by clicking the button below!

48 comments:

  1. fantastic ! I love the new teeth JUST popping out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous!! I love his emerging teeth and the look on his face is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Great Shot! Those eyes, those cute new teeth showing thru and eatin that colorful corn! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet shot, you just made me hungry :). Love the freckles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Made me laugh! How is he going to eat that? Too cute! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I wonder how he fared eating corn with barely-there teeth...? :) Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! What a perfect capture; I know his mama must be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This picture just made me smile. So eager but missing some equipment. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious! Composition, color, face, and photo are all great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. His 2 front teeth. So cute. And you are right. Totally a right of passage. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me giggle. This is definitely a way for this time to be remembered. I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous photo! His eyes are so striking and what is funnier than a child with missing teeth trying to eat corn on the cob! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL - this is so great!! I always enjoy your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a fantastic shot!!! Perfect entry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol! What a great picture! Love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! I love those teeth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the eyes, love the lack of teeth and new ones just coming in!! He's adorable! You'd think it was a warm summer day with that ear of corn.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look at those eyes! What a great colorfilled photo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my goodness this photo is so fantastic! the eyes, the teeth, the red hair, the corn! Great expression, great tones. Everything is just awesome in this shot and it's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  20. too funny, I love the corn! I can remember eating corn on the cob without front teeth. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love it! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hahaha! You just want to see the next shot, to find out how he fared with the corn chewing. Great capture...stunning colour, and just plain INTERESTING

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is absolutely PERFECT! He is a doll! And the corn-on-the-cob was sooo clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. yeah, well i want to know how he's going to eat the corn right off the cob with those little teeth growing in - lol! what a neat picture! i love it :)

    i have my shot posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :).

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh awesome entry! gorgeous colors and so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hahaha.... I guess he likes corn :)

    http://ulricatorning.blogspot.com/2010/01/kan-du-motsta.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this shot! So much character!

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW... so many awesome elements...the eyes, the teeth (or lack of) the hat, the corn....I could go on & on.
    AWESOME ENTRY.

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOL did he get any of the corn off the cob without any teeth?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Excellent!!!


    -Amandalynn
    http://www.imageserenity.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVE this, makes me wish it were summertime! And I am adoring the red hair! Wish my boys would have inherited that from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Makes me wish the snow was gone!! LOL!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a trooper - it looks like summer, hard to believe it was so cold! With those missing front teeth, this is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete