This week's them at i heart faces is texture. I love that Shana Rae is the judge. Her stuff is amazing. I don't think I edit one picture without using one of her actions or textures. Check out all of the texture this week!

Just a place to put photos. I started this second blog where I could post photos for feedback and for me.

Look at those pretty brown eyes. What a wonderful picture : )
ReplyDeleteHer eyes are beautiful. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful. Lovely colouring.
ReplyDeletebeautiful...♥...♥ love it!
ReplyDeleteSo perfectly sweet. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious, and I too love the coloring. Makes me think of the old coca cola ads.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSomething so special about this! ♥
ReplyDeleteSorry about that first comment... I was signed in to the wrong google account...
ReplyDeleteAnyway- I love this & thanks so much for your kind words and for entering the contest! :)
Very cool! -Emily
ReplyDeleteLove everything about this picture. From the Soda to the background. It all goes together.
ReplyDeleteGreat job!!