Monday, May 4, 2009

I heart faces Week 17 (hats)

This weeks theme is "hats". Check out all the great ones by clicking the button above!


Kids Entry
My little one year old hates having hats on, so this shot was miracle or very fast shutter speed.


Adults Entry
My four year old is at the stage where he wants to do everything his Dad does. So hats to the back!



10 comments:

  1. Great photos!!! I love your kids entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look of joy on your little ones face is just precious, beautiful photo. Your adult entry is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comments! I absolutely love your kids entry! The colors and his expression and the composition are all wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are adorable!
    Love the soft colors.
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both but the kids shot is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh.. . bokah! Nice backgrounds on both pics, and the subjects themselves are wonderful! Your little guy is precious.. what a great expression! And the adult shot really makes me smile--what a bond! Thanks so much for stopping by MY blog... the biggest thing I love about I Heart Faces is meeting new people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the feel to both images, despite their obvious differences. One would never know your younger son does not like hats by that euphoric smile! And the shot of your husband with his big boy is so full of love and laughs...and you had the advantage of the shadow inducing bill to the back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the black and white of your adult shot. Both your son and husband look so happy. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. both of these are so great. four thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete