Sunday, April 12, 2009

I heart faces (4/14/09) Easter/Spring(amateurs)

Bubbly Bubbles

This spring has been unseasonably cold here in Utah. Tutu(grandma) sent a package for the boys filled with Easter surprises, including bubbles. We finally had a break in the weather and were able to spend the afternoon blowing "bubbly bubbles".(according to my four year old)


Click the button to see all the great entries for this week!


19 comments:

  1. Great captured momment! You are a pro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lighting...is that an effect or the sun? Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful capture! Your son's eyes draw me right in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great picture!! You definately made my top 10!!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cannot say enough about how much respect i have for this picture. they are so much fun to take, but a capture like this top notch. i love the angle. love, love, love it. i keep waiting for 'bubbles' to be a theme all to its own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular- love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great entry! Love the muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Certainly one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your sweet comments. This is the first contest I have entered. The shot was taken outside on a bit of an overcast day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this picture - the lighting and color/edit are fantastic! :-) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really is hard to capture bubbles like you did. It makes for a really fun shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a fantastic shot! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow I knew this was an awesome photo! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great capture, you timed this perfectly! Congrats on making top ten!

    BlogBaby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really fantastic picture! I LOVE it! I can totally see why you are a winner this week! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more of your fun pictures. With little models like that, how can you go wrong? : )

    ReplyDelete