Thanks for visiting! I actually in a haste saw this entry and thought that this was one of my faves! Now, I finally have some time to leave a comment! You have a very cute boy!
The processing is what really sets this image apart. I love the moodiness...feels like a stormy day, but then you have the delightful contrast of a happy smile and clasped hands. Really lovely to look at!
I have been married to my sweetheart Travis for 6 years. We are just a little family living the American dream. I have 2 sons Isaac(4)and Alex(1). We have a golden retriever and live a pretty simple life. I love to be creative. Anything for that release, scrapbooking, painting, styling hair, taking pictures.
This is a beautiful black and white conversion. What a handsome little boy too!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he has a secret...he has the power to seriously disturb that beautiful reflection at any given moment...
ReplyDeleteNice classic picture.
Beautiful photo. The composition is really wonderful.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! I love that it's black and white and that you captured the moment right before he could splash his had down into the water.
ReplyDeleteI played too...come on over!
Another lovely photo! And...congrats on your honourable mention!! Great work. :)
ReplyDeleteI really like this shot - nice compostition :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting! I actually in a haste saw this entry and thought that this was one of my faves! Now, I finally have some time to leave a comment! You have a very cute boy!
ReplyDeleteVery nice picture. I like your self-portrait too. I look forward to seeing more.
ReplyDeleteThe processing is what really sets this image apart. I love the moodiness...feels like a stormy day, but then you have the delightful contrast of a happy smile and clasped hands. Really lovely to look at!
ReplyDelete