
When this theme was first posted, I was a little worried. I couldn't think of any pictures I had previously taken that would display contemplation and I felt it is one of those things you couldn't "set up". It just has to be. Last weekend when we were visiting my best friend in Boise for her daughter's baptism, I got my opportunity. We were sitting in the living room waiting for everyone to get ready to go, when I noticed Lauren sitting by the window looking out. She looked so deep in thought, it was her big day after all. I scrambled for my camera, knowing I would only have a few seconds to capture the moment. As luck may have it, I got the shot!
Contemplate over the entries this week at i heart faces.
This is my pets entry. In July when I took my kids to a local farm, I got so many fun shots. This goat was killing me. I guess he was a little hungry!








What a great contemplation shot, perfect. What a special day and a great capture.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your picture of your daughter. The lighting is so pretty. And her dress is gorgeous : ) Very nice work! Hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty! And, I'm loving the goat! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo...love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is perfect! She is a beautiful girl and what a special day for her.
ReplyDeleteLove the lighting and soft face in the contemplative photo.
ReplyDeleteThe goat looks like he has a real personality!
How lucky were you to be there at the perfect moment to capture that beautiful photo. Absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteThe goat photo is hilarious. Reminds me of every trip we've ever made to a petting zoo. :)
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
Your first picture is just absolutely perfect for this week's theme. Everything looks perfect --her look,her dress, her hair... everything!
ReplyDeleteyou did get an amazing shot
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely shot! Just perfect!
ReplyDeleteBoth photos are priceless. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos you chose.
ReplyDeleteBoth are gorgeous. I had a chuckle at the goat.
ReplyDeletegreat shots! She looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job at capturing her deep thoughts! Nice job! It is a beautiful photo. It's perfect!
ReplyDeleteShe does look deep in thought. I really like pictures like this ... they make you wonder ... lovely :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot of the little girl!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little girl in her baptism dress. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteI love the way the light is falling in the portrait of the little girl.
ReplyDeleteAnd that goat is hilarious!
WOW! Your contemplative shot is amazing and totally not set up. I'm in love with this.
ReplyDeleteAnd if you don't win this week, I wanted to let you know that you are one of my personal winners this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shot. Perfect for the theme!
ReplyDeleteoh wow you sure captured a beautiful memory with that photo!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo of such a beautiful young lady. The natural light is perfect as is her expression!!
ReplyDeleteBoy, did you ever get the shot! I love the lighting on her face, her incredibly long eyelashes, and the deep in thought expression. You're absolutely right...this theme can not be staged. Thanks goodness...the unstaged ones like this are the best. I'm predicting you'll be in the top 10 this week. I love this photo!
ReplyDeleteThe first shot is beautiful. I am from utah too. Love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Perfect light in a perfect moment. Well done!
ReplyDeletethe lighting is gorgeous! Beautiful capture of a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. It's perfectly contemplative, perfectly framed, and perfectly captured. I love how real this moment is and how genuine her emotions are.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful shot. Such a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe you got such a perfect shot just in time for the theme :-) great work! And I love that goat shot too - so fun!
ReplyDeletethis is such a lovely shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous shot! Beautiful girl and lovely lighting. This age is so fleeting and you captured it perfectly!
ReplyDelete