Monday, September 7, 2009

i heart faces Week 35 "Back to School"

This year marked the first day of kindergarten for my oldest child. What a mix of emotion that entailed. He is so ready and excited, but I'm a bit sad. I will miss my little buddy and am nervous for him to leave my little bubble for the real world.

Get back into school by checking out the entries at i heart faces.


5 comments:

  1. Watch out girls! He's gonna be a heart-breaker, Mandi! I'm gonna be sending my little guy to kindergarten in a couple of years and I'm already dreading it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice sharp picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture. I love those eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic picture. I love it! : ) Hope he has the best year ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a cutie! Hope he had a good first day. :)

    ReplyDelete