
This week's theme at i heart faces is "Blue". When I first thought of the theme, I thought blue eyes since it's about faces. No blue eyes in this household. I could dress my kids in blue, no. I could take a picture of them in front of my son's navy blue wall in his bedroom, no. Then this picture popped into my head this week. I was glad, because I haven't had time to take extra photo's for the theme. This past week I launched my photography business. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. If you are interested click here to check out my new website.







This has great color, and I love the subject! :)
ReplyDeletePrecious! I love her expression.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the blue flower - so vibrant!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Mandi. This is a STUNNING picture. Absolutely PERFECT for this weeks theme I am totally digging it! Look at you go!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful! I wasn't able to click on the portfolio button or any of the other buttons, but I LOVE the first page. WOWZA! You are doing so great!
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous! Wow! I love it! Congratulations on your photography business!
ReplyDeletegorgeous
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful. She is just darling.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful blue picture on such a cute little girl! just precious!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girl and beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteSo, soooo sweet! :D
ReplyDeleteSo adorably blue! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! What an amazing shot. One of my fave so far. Love it and she's just super cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! One of my favorites
ReplyDeleteOh my this is just lovely to look at. Great capture and great entry!
ReplyDeleteLove it! What a great capture.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love this! The flower is a great addition!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute!
ReplyDeleteit's gorgeous! the color is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! She is so sweet. This is an awesome pic, I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so so so gorgeous! Such a beautiful shot--the blue certainly stands out! Great entry!
ReplyDeleteNice picture! Love all the little pops of blue in this! Congrats on your business!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful. I love the blue flower headband. My eyes was drawn to it immediately...then the rest of her adorable outfit. I love everything about this shot...the colors, the lighting, the composition, that lollipop. It's perfect. BTW, congrats on the photography business. I believe you'll have some very happy clients.
ReplyDeletejust beautiful
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning! I love this capture of blue! It is neat seeing a range of photos this week. Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy your comments
ReplyDeleteI really love the colors and the angle from which you captured this picture. Very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAwww, how precious. LOVE the colors in this picture
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely GORGEOUS! and congrats on starting your photography business - very cool! :-) (I think you'll do great, judging by this amazing picture!)
ReplyDeletePerfect shot for this assignment!
ReplyDeleteWonderful unique take on this week's theme!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDelete