
This week's theme at i heart faces is "Crazy, Silly, Funny Face". This is my friend Marci's little guy and he embodies crazy, silly, funny. We were at the park when this was taken and he was just such a ham and a crack up. Check out all the silliness at i heart faces. (Just a little sorry if I don't get you a comment back, I'm leaving town tomorrow!)
This is another photo I snapped from the local farm. Such a sweet little baby horse.






Great photos! Love his face!
ReplyDeleteSo funny!
ReplyDeleteA boy with surfer boy hair, food in his mouth and a goofy expression! Great moment!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots :)
ReplyDeleteHilarious. That made me smile!
ReplyDeleteyucky face! so fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a guy! Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteSO STINKIN' CUTE! I love it when kids show their true personalities for the camera!
ReplyDeleteOh, I forgot to mention the other day how my daughter was ecstatic over the horse shot. Everything horse for that girl makes her nutty!
ReplyDelete