
This week's theme at i heart faces is "Bubbles". I already entered my favorite bubble blowing picture, so I thought I would try something else. My boys love bubble baths. However, they tend to make quite a mess. So we decided to have a bubble bath outside in the blow up pool and they could make as big of a mess as they wanted. Check out all the bubbly entries at i heart faces.






hee hee - this one made me LOL
ReplyDeleteLove the expression! Too stinkin' cute :)
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable i love the expression!
ReplyDeleteOh man... gotta love that expression. So cute!
ReplyDeleteoutside bubble bath...great idea. LOL...looks like he is really enjoying it:)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is so cute. Look how excited he is! Very adorable picture.
ReplyDeleteGreat Idea!
ReplyDeletethat double chin and face covered in bubbles is just too precious
ReplyDeleteHow funny! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteHOW STINKIN CUTE!!! Love how candid it is. Great job.
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
Hehehe, this is so funny. I`m sure they had the best time :)
ReplyDeleteHe seems to have a lot of fun. Love his face!
ReplyDeleteThis is soooo fun!
ReplyDeleteLOL! That is so cute, great shot!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so so so cute! That little face is adorable :-)
ReplyDeleteOMG.. WHAT FUN!!!!!! Love this!
ReplyDeletevery stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteoh my!! so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great, fun idea to do this outside...and a wonderful opportunity for pictures! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLOL, adorable!! Love the expression!
ReplyDeleteI love love LOVE this shot. It is definitely one of my favorites. I will have to give the bubbles in the pool a try . . . my kids will love it.
ReplyDeletenow that is how you play with bubbles. Facial expression is pricelesss.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good idea, combining the "mess" with the "clean". And ever so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh I am just loving that expression on the face!
ReplyDeleteNot only a great photo, but a fun mom. Great face.
ReplyDeleteWhat a face! Love it!
ReplyDelete