Sunday, August 2, 2009

I heart faces week 30 "Slipin' and a Slidin' "


This week at I heart faces, it is a non judged week to show off our summer fun. Check it out by clicking the button above.
Every summer we set up the slip 'n' slide. The days are hot, but oh the water is cold. At first all Isaac wanted to do is stand on it to make the water go higher. He finally went down it... a couple times.







There is definitely a difference in the way a boy goes down the slide and the way a girl does...










Alex wanted nothing to do with it...





9 comments:

  1. How fun! I remember slip n slides! I didn't know they still made them! Looks like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are adorable! What a fun day!
    Slip and Slides are perfect for hot summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slip n' Slides are THE BEST! FOR SURE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! I love all the different angles and focus. Looks like a photobook theme all in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your post! what a fun day your kids had! i remember these too :O). love all the bright colors, the sharpness of your photos, the fun angles, awesome!

    i have my summer shots posted also, feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed when I saw the difference between boys and girls going down the slide. Too funny! And beautiful color in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really likes these pictures. They were so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those picture show so Much Fun!!!!
    Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  9. poor Alex...we have the opposite at our house. we have to keep the baby away so the big girl can slide. look like you all had fun. don't quite have my post up yet, but soon...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete