
Here are my edits for fix it Friday. I can tell this is going to be a new obsession of mine. It is so fun to edit other peoples photos. I find I'm not as critical of the SOOC image and I can just work on making it look better.
I cropped the image, but felt a bit limited due to the size of the file.(I did download the large file)
The first image is just what I do for my basic work flow.
1. Open image in ACR(adobe camera raw). I liked the exposure, I just adjusted the white balance a bit using the dropper.
2. Opened image in PSE7.
3. Removed the chair in the bottom corner using the clone tool. I also removed the clips from her hair using the clone tool. They were a bit distracting to me.
4. Ran Digital Photography For Moms Defog Action ( http://digitalphotographyformoms.net/ ) I activated the Pea Soup Remover Layer and set it at 100% opacity. Flattened image.
5. Ran Coffee Shop Perfect Portrait Action( http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/ )
I adjusted the levels layer by using the white dropper and clicked on a part of her shirt. I activated the sharpen layer and adjusted the opacity to 61%. Left the color pop layer at 50%. (I usually mask out the skin, but I liked the color the pop left it.). Activated the whiten whites layer and using a 100% opacity soft white brush, I whitened the the whites of her eyes. I adjusted the opacity on the layer to 41%. Activated the eye define layer and using a 100% opacity soft white brush I went over the entire eye and then lowered the size of the brush to define eyelashes. Activated soft skin layer and with a 15% opacity soft white brush, softened her skin a bit. Activated the dodge/burn layer and using a 5% opacity soft white brush, lightened underneath her eyes. Flattened the image. Now I have my palette to run some other fun actions on.
#1
Using a copy of #1, I ran Coffee Shop Pink Glow Action. I have been wanting to try this action, but I only have boys so this is fun.
I only activated two layers. Soft Haze at 91% opacity and Pink Glow at 21% opacity.
Flattened image.
On a copy of #1 I ran Coffee Shop Creamy Chocolate Action.
Turned the Lighten Layer off, set Chocolate Layer at 71%, kept b/w layer where it was, using the layer mask on the Creamy Layer, I used a 100% opacity soft black brush to remove the creamy from her eyes. Flattened image.
#4On a copy of #1, I ran Coffee Shop Vivid 2 action. First I activated the Urban Layer and kept it at 100%. Then I activated the Soft Layer and set the opacity to 63%. Flattened image.
#5On a copy of #1, I ran Coffee Shop Retro Honey Action. I set the opacity on the Dark Burn Layer to 32% and the Light Burn Layer to 50%. Flattened image!









hey thanks for stoping by circle of life and thanks for your comment . i love comments please feel free to stop by again become a follower as well . take care now michelle lee
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment on my blog today! Come again soon! :)
ReplyDeleteisn't it fun? lol! it quickly became an obsession of mine too when i found this website. i like all your edits, especially #3....great job :)
ReplyDelete