Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 18 (laughter)

This is my kids entry.


This week's theme at I Heart Faces is...laughter. I immediately knew what photo I would choose. This is a picture of my son and his cousin. My son worships the ground his cousin, who is 8 months his senior, walks on. Whenever they are together there is constant giggling and laughing. I have to put a plug in for Rita @ Coffee Shop Free Photoshop Actions.( http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/)
If you haven't been to her blog...go quickly. This woman is so amazing, generous, and talented. I have become addicted to her actions. I use PSE7 to edit and all her actions run in Elements.(very few out there do) I have especially loved her new LOMO Action(which I used on this photo) and her new Cross Processing Action.




Check out what all the laughing is about this week @ I Heart Faces. Just click on the button and become infected!







13 comments:

  1. so sweet, I love the blue eyes and how he puts his nose into his cheek, cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love ritas actions too! This one looks great on this picture!! Such a cute picture, it made me laugh with them, and I love the pictures that can make you laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! Thanks for the links to Rita--I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very sweet picture. I just love it. Love it so much! How nice about the actions working so perfectly too! Great! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet moment!! I love the pure joy in their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous boys! Those eyes and their smiles are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful! Look at those happy faces! I adore this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture. They look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great photo!!! Incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful color!
    ... and look at those baby blues. Gorgeous!
    What a sweet photo of two brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great capture! Post processing is awesome and I love the blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete