Friday, May 15, 2009

Fix it Friday(5/15)

This is my first time participating in fix it friday. Right now I am loving sun flare. When I saw this image, I had to give it a try it is so beautiful. I did a few different things with it.

Original

First I ran it through Noiseware and picked the portrait setting. I opened the image in Adobe Camera Raw. I adjusted the exposure, the blacks slider, contrast, recovery and the fill light a bit, until it was to my liking. I opened the image in PSE7. Cropped. Removed skin imperfections with the clone tool and the healing tool. Ran Digital Photography for Mom's Defog Action( http://digitalphotographyformoms.net/ ) and used Pretty Foggy at 100% opacity. I then ran Coffeeshop Pefect Portrait Action.( http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/ ) It contains a levels adjustment layer, I used the white dropper and clicked on the ribbing part of her dress under her arm. I used the dodge/burn layer at 6% opacity to lighten up her face. Used the soften skin layer at 15% opacity to smooth out her skin. I used the Color Pop Layer at 50% opacity and left the Brighten Layer where it was set. This is what I came up with.

Edit #1


Edit # 2

I ran Coffeshop LOMO action on a copy of Edit #1. I adjusted the Black Fill Layer to 37% and the Vignette Layer to 67%

Edit # 3
Using a copy of Edit # 1, I ran Coffeeshop Color Pop Action. I used the Decaf Color Pop at 57%



Edit # 4
With a copy of Edit # 1, I ran Coffeshop Cross Processing Action. I chose Cross 3 Layer and set the opacity at 67%. I used the Contrast Layer at 79%.

This was so fun. Thanks for sharing your great photo!






2 comments:

  1. Wowza! These all turned out so lovely! I'm so glad you decided to participate and hope to see you again next week. :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete