Friday, May 29, 2009

Fix it Friday "Little Precious"



I have to start out by saying...what gorgeous little girl.

  1. Ran Noiseware-portrait
  2. Opened in Adobe Camera Raw, adj exposure, contrast and white balance to taste
  3. Opened in PSE7 and gave it a square crop
  4. Ran Digital Photography for Moms Defog action used Pretty Foggy @ 100% opacity
  5. Ran Coffee Shop Perfect Portrait action/color pop @50% opacity/vivid color with 100% opacity white brush on eyes and shirt straps /whiten whites @51% opacity/eye define @100% opacity/ brighten eyes on iris' using a 10% opacity white brush/adjusted vignette layer to 69%/sharpen layer @ 50%/dodge& burn with 5% opacity soft brush to lighten under eyes.
Edit #1

#2

  1. On a copy of #1 ran Coffee Shop Cross Processing Action
  2. Chose Cross Process #3 adjusted opacity to 78%

#3

  1. On a Copy of #1 Ran Coffee Shop Attic Vintage
  2. At the prompt added a scratch texture
  3. Adjusted Gradient Map layer to 27%
  4. Adjusted layer 1 to 25%

#4

  1. Ran Coffee Shop Selective Color Action
  2. On the colorize layer used a 100% opacity white brush on the eyes and adjusted layer opacity to 67%

5 comments:

  1. Love the first edit :) The tone are fabulous. They're all great though. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your edits are beautiful. The eyes! And I looked at your silouette picture. . . it's spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..I love the 2nd and the 4th versions--they bring out her smile--well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! stunning work! the first one is my favorite, followed closely by the scratched one. her eyes are gorgeous and you really brought them out. i have so much to learn. i am studying your step-by-step trying to figure it out - lol! thanks :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my photo. I think #1 and #2 are my favorites, but I really love all of your edits! Would you by chance be willing to email me the full res edits at jennifer at kellyskidshouston dot com? I would love to have copies to save :)

    ReplyDelete