Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 19 (Blurb Book)

Amateur Entry


I posted this picture a few weeks ago, but I had to choose it again. It is one of my all time favorite pictures I've taken.
Disclaimer
I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb Book Photo Contest. If chosen I grant I Heart Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both Blurb and I Heart Faces websites.
Check out all the entries by clicking the button bellow

50 comments:

  1. Love this photo!! I love how you really focused in on his eyes rather than the bubbles in front of him...truly amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... I LOVE this...it is one of my favorites this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good shot. This is awesome. I love the coloring. The bubbles rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why this is your favorite. It is just beautiful. Wow, he is so handsome, and I love how you processed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo...I see why it is your favorite! I love the colors!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat picture. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this picture! :-) I totally remember it from the first time you entered it - the colors are amazing! glad you chose it again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great perspective! The bubbles are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This shot is wonderful. Love the playfulness of the bubbles, the colors are beautiful, and the angle of the shot is perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great shot, the angle is awesome!! Not to mention he is very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see why this is your favorite. Where you laying down while he was blowing bubbles? Hope none of the bubbles landed on your lens. Nice focus. Beautiful. My kids were blowing bubbles the other day, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this shot! Great composition and coloring. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can certainly see why it is a fave. Love the angle, the bubbles, just everything. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome shot... In my top three!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute the lighting is great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That picture is so wonderful...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice - love the bubbles!! They give it that little something extra to make the photo even better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by! I love this picture and I have seen this one before for the bubble entry I believe. I love it :)
    It is neat with so many entries running into the same people again.
    Great pic and great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome! I love the bubbles, but also how sharp his eyes are.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this pitcure. Original capture.

    Cheers,
    Wanda (At Last...)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an awesome shot!! I love the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by! I love your entry, the bubbles are so fun and I love the processing and editing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I remember this one... what a great shot! Capturing bubbles while keeping the face in focus is SO hard... you did an awesome job! I really love the processing and color, too... it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a wonderful photo! I can see why it is one of your favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i loved this photo when you first posted it and i am so happy you chose it this week--it is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a stunning capture! One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome shot! I love the point of view and those bubbles :).

    ReplyDelete
  28. very cool picture!! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesomely fun photo! Totally diggin the bubbles and that 'look' he's giving you. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun photo! The bubbles are great!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the bubbles. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I LOVE this picture you submitted, Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is a fantastic shot. I love how it seems so magical. I'm going to try this with my kids...hopefully they're as cooperative as your son.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! Just beautiful! Love the angle you got, the bubbles and his eyes! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  35. love it ~ bubble pictures are so difficult ~ you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the bubble right in front of his nose!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats on being one of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations on your spot in the I Heart Faces Blurb book! I can't wait to purchase the book!

    ReplyDelete
  39. CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderful photo! I cant wait to see the book printed!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lovely shot. Congrats on making the Blurb book!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What an awesome shot! I didn't make it through the hundreds of entries - sure glad yours was chosen so I could get a peek! Really love the fun in this picture - great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congrats! :-) i LOVE your entry - I already told you that I know, but I cant help but reiterate! :-)

    ReplyDelete