Friday, July 3, 2009

Fix it Friday #19

It's fix it Friday. Yeah! I love editing all these cute girls since I only have two boys.
Here is the original:
Basic Work flow
Ran Noiseware-Portrait Setting
Opened in Adobe Camera Raw:
exposure +35
blacks +13
contrast +24
white balance +6 on yellow slider.
Opened in PSE7
Crop 8x10
DPM Defog action-used layer A Little Foggie
Created a levels layer and adjusted mid tones.
Created brightness/contrast layer :brightness +9
Ran Coffeeshop Powder Room 2 Action
Whiten whites layer: using 100% opacity white brush whiten the whites of eyes set layer opacity to 49%
Eye define Layer: using 100% opacity white brush went over entire eye. Set layer opacity at 100%
Bright eyes Layer: using 10% opacity white brush, I brightened the iris' of the eyes to my taste.
Soften skin Layer: using 15% opacity white brush, softened a few areas on the skin.
Sharpened just a bit.
Edit #1On a copy of #1 I ran Coffeeshop Color Pop 2 Action
Selected Color Pop Layer and adjusted layer opacity to 31%
Set vignette layer to 33% opacity.
#2
On a copy of #1 I ran my new favorite Coffeeshop action: Golden Vintage
Vignette layer 100% opacity
Darken Layer 63% opacity
Vintage Layer 49% opacity
#3
On a copy of #1 ran Coffeeshop Classic BW & Bittersweet Vintage Action
Vignette layer 100% opacity
BW layer 100$ opacity
#3








3 comments: