Sunday, July 12, 2009

I heart faces Week 27 "Sports in Action" & "Pets"


This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is sports in action. This winter our family enjoyed a few sledding trips. Isaac is such a daredevil and wanted to go over and over.

Sports in Action Category

This past week I took my kids to a local farm. We spotted this darling little calf. I instantly fell in love with his bucky beaver teeth. He was so calm and just let my kids pet him.

Pets Category




21 comments:

  1. that calf is the cutest! his teeth! oh my.
    great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the action shot - they look like they're having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that action shot! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first shot is such fun. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun first shot and the calf...looks like a Jersey cow...they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny that calf with the teeth shot is - I love it!

    Love the snow action shot too! Great entries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these shots... The sliding/tubing looks fun!!!! check my photos out at: http://alookatlifethroughmyviewfinder.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-heart-faces-week-27-photo-challenges.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your "actions" shot took me right back to winter here in Ohio...brrrr!

    And your Pets entry is so sweet. I love it!

    ~Angie
    co-founder of iHeartFaces

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both shots- great action in the first one and sweet calf's eyes in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love the sledding picture. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both amazing shots! I love the buck teeth too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great shots. The first one is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that first picture! Great action!

    Thanks for the sweet comments! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE that first shot. Your timing on that capture was perfect! Expressions and composition were right on!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos! I love the colors and the expressions in the first! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i LOVE your action shot. it looks wonderful. and i want to give that sweet cow a big kiss... okay, not really, but he is pretty cute! i missed out this week... we're actually in slc, bummer, i'll play again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg that cow is awesome! the teeth!!! i just spit my coffee everywhere!

    http://designsbyjessie.com

    ReplyDelete