Friday, June 5, 2009

Fix It Friday (6/5)

He are my edits for fix it Fri. I have had a crazy week so I will have to make my explanation brief, but I really wanted to participate.

  1. Ran noiseware portrait setting.
  2. Opened in ACR adjusted exposure, brightness, contrast and fill light to taste
  3. Opened in PSE7
  4. Cropped to 5x7
  5. Used clone tool to remove circles under eyes and blemishes
  6. Ran Digital Photography for Moms' Defog action, used Pea Soup layer at 100%
  7. Ran Coffeeshop Perfect Portrait Action and adjusted layers to taste and that is edit #1

#1

On a copy of #1 ran Coffee Shop Warm Vintage action and adjusted darken layer to 30% and vintage layer to 53% and that is #2

#2

On a copy of #1 converted to sepia and added an old photo texture!
#3





8 comments:

  1. Those are really, really nice edits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last one :) very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I love Coffeshop Actions, too. :)
    aubreybardsleyphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that texture!!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great, solid edits! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice edits! I like all of them, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like the old photo textured one! they are all beautiful, but that is my favorite. i made a note about the clone tool so i can try that out. thanks :O)

    i have my edit posted, too. feel free to critique and give me some suggestions if you want. i am looking for helpful pointers! thanks :O)

    ReplyDelete