
How fun is this week? The pressure of the contest is off and we can just share all of our fun vacation pictures!
In Dec. of 2007 we spent Christmas with my in-laws on the Big Island in Hawaii. I was pregnant with my youngest and my oldest was 3 1/2. I had purchased my first DSLR camera (Nikon d40x) three weeks before this vacation. So of course all of my pictures were all shot in auto. It is amazing to see how far I have come in my photographic journey since then.(A few of these pictures were taken by my husband or brother in law since I am in them!)
Check out all the fun vaca photos at I Heart Faces this week!

Check out all the fun vaca photos at I Heart Faces this week!

Our favorite beach in Hawaii... Kaiki Beach!
























































You brought so many wonderful memories back. We visited the islands of Oahu and Maui a couple years ago. I'd love to go back again to check out the other islands. The Big Island looks beautiful and it seems you all had a great time. I love the black sand pics and the hula dancing is too cute. Very fun.
ReplyDeleteMan do I ever want to go to Hawaii! Forever!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Mine is here.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh beautiful pictures! these all could win if they were being judged! incredible!
ReplyDeleteOMWord...those were gorgeous. I so want to go there now and visit. Absolutely peaceful and beautiful. Love the sunset. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewhat bold & bright colors and beautiful pictures! i so want to go to hawaii!!!
ReplyDeletemandi - holy cow! i don't know if you remember me... i was browsing thru posts on i heart faces and recognized you. cute kids and you have great pics! hope everything is going well.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are SO cool! I love that you got to go to Hawaii! It looks like it was very special! Aren't families the best? Love the laughter and happiness!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful beautiful pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Can hardly believe it was all on auto! Wish my auto worked that well... ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bright pictures and Beautiful family! The black sand beach is absolutely gorgeous!! I soo want to go now!!
ReplyDeletesuch lovely photos!! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete