Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 23 (Sepia)

When I think a of sepia tone, I always think of old phot0s. So I couldn't resist adding a bit of "old photo" texture to it. This is my friend Ashlie's little boy. He has the most stunning eyes. I fell in love with this picture on the lcd screen of my camera. Check out all of the sepia toned pictures this week at I Heart Faces!




Kids Entry

This is my youngest with Great Grandpa Bob. I love that my kids are getting to know their great grandparents.

Adult Entry


11 comments:

  1. Wow, those eyes! Sepia really highlights them nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome eyes in first photo and sweet photo for the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The child shot is stunning, I can see why you love it. The adult shot is very charming as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids entry is beautiful. I love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate to sound like all of the rest...but those EYEs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW those eyes on your Kids entry is unbelievable. i know, nothing original but, seriously, incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful entries!
    Those eyes in your kids entry so pull you right in!

    ReplyDelete